September 3, 2007

Good Food... Good Friends... no kids!

I love it when Rick and I get a chance to have a night out without kids. I obviously love my kids, BUT, I really love being out in public and not having to clean food off of shirts, order from the kids menus, or make three trips to the bathroom! I especially love that time when it's with my husband. Friday night was spent doing just that!!

Our friends, Brian and Kristi, were so gracious and took us out on the town in Seattle! We had a delicious meal at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. It was amazing. The filet mignon is bar none the best I've ever had! They serve it on a plate that is 500 degrees, so it continues to cook once it's brought to you! SOOOO good. We finished the night with a delicious dessert at Prizzo Italian Restaurant in U Village. We all ordered something different: lemon cheesecake with raspberry sauce, tiramisu, gelato, ice cream.... ALL good.

We would have topped the night off with Krispy Kremes, but there was literally NO ROOM left - plus I think we might have all thrown up! What a fun night...

3 comments:

cookie lady said...

What a beautiful gal on the right side of the picture. I wonder if she has a beautiful Mom?????

marjie said...

And the handsome guy on the left... he took you to Ruth Chris'? Hmmmm. I wished him into existence on a turkey bone win thirty-five some years ago. Don't you think that would qualify for a fillet mignon dinner?

The Norris Clan said...

Yes... quite possibly that would qualify in the free steak dinner category!

www.flickr.com