September 11, 2007

Bike-a-thon

As you can tell from the last couple blogs, Maddie and Taylor have been really into riding their bikes lately. Taylor really wants his training wheels off, but Maddie needed to accomplish that first. His will come off soon, I think. He seems ready. They can always go back on, but he is so determined, I bet we'll soon have a blog with the joyous news of his new accomplishment! Until then, here are a couple cute pictures from the week of bike riding.
This is taken at ROCKET DONUTS! It is one of the best kept secrets of Bellingham. I wish it was still a secret to me because I can't stay away!! Think Krispy Kreme - but WAAAAYYYYYY better!

1 comment:

cookie lady said...

yummy yummy
Can they hold up to Hawks Prairie's donuts?
I love the pics of my beautiful
Grandbabies!
Mom

www.flickr.com