July 26, 2007

Favorite Pasttime?

MOUNTAIN BIKING WITH MY GIRLS!!

This is, by far, the BEST exercise I've ever done. I love getting on my bike, climbing hills (well....), going through mud puddles, biting it hard (still have my endo v-card, though). It is just SO amazing to try new things on my bike. I feel fearless when I am on the mountain. This is the best ministry ever! Thank you God for allowing me to experience your BEAUTIFUL creation this way...

Check out this link to watch some of our biking group's videos from this and last year! There will definitely be more pictures to come from this season!

2 comments:

Brian Bowker said...

If you haven't already, you HAVE TO post that picture in the church Flickr group!!

I'm so glad you are enjoying your bike!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Check you out, strong woman!! Seriously, I have to get in gear if only to join you one day in WA for some fun! Not sure when we'll make it out there, but I should start "training" now! You LOOK AMAZING! Yes, what a truly wonderful way to experience God's creations!! Hurray! -Liza

www.flickr.com