December 19, 2007

Maestro - Jingle Bells

So, I was cleaning up the kids' room tonight, having a million thoughts running through my brain, not really paying attention to what was going on in the room. I was hearing a melody being played on Maddie's pink piano... a melody that has been sung about 90 times a day since Thanksgiving... a melody that I don't even hear anymore I've heard it so much. So, when I noticed it being played, it didn't even occur to me that it was my son PLAYING the song on the pink piano! This, people, he did all on his own. I never once showed him how to play it.

So, for your viewing pleasure, I give you: Jingle Bells (arrangement by Taylor Norris)

1 comment:

Brian Bowker said...

Fantastic! I think that's just what I've been waiting for to put me into the Christmas spirit! Thanks Taylor!

www.flickr.com