August 19, 2008

She's BAAA-aaccckkk...

Our dog, Cede (short for Mercedes), had been living on my parent's farm for the last four years... she wasn't able to live with us since we were renting a house that didn't allow pets. But as fortune would have it, our new house allowed us to have her! So last weekend, we went to Olympia to pick up our Cede-girl.
She had a wonderful life at Nani and Poppa's farm (Thanks momma and poppa). Actually it was dog paradise! I felt bad taking her away from her friends (mom's other dogs), but since bringing her to our new house, she's remained happy! The kids shower her with attention, but at the end of the day, she just wants to hang out with me... I missed her a lot.

She's back home with us now, and none of us could be happier! Welcome home, Cede-girl.

1 comment:

Brian Bowker said...

I can't wait to meet her!

www.flickr.com