August 18, 2008

Josh and Bethany's Wedding

We went down to Olympia last weekend for the wonderful wedding of my childhood friend, Bethany. Bethany and I grew up together doing children's theater. She is one of the most funny, lovable, and happy people I know.
They were married in Sylvester Park in downtown Olympia. It was so fun afterwards as we marched and paraded New Orleans-style to the reception. It was complete with ribbons, signs, and band music!

The flowers were stunning, as was the cupcake tower!!


I had to catch to moment... so pretty!

This is Bethany, her new husband Josh, my childhood friend, Jeremy, and I. Bethany, Jeremy and I were all part of Creative Theatre Experience (a children's theatre program in Olympia). It was so great to see Jeremy... he flew in from NY just for the event!

This is Shannon, me and Katie (and Katie's husband). We were all in CTE together as well. I loved everything about this wedding! It was so full of love and fun... just like Bethany! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Sano!!

2 comments:

TheTaffs said...

These pictures are fantastic! You should have been the wedding \photographer! It was so great to see you there and just to see the old gang:)

Team Harvill said...

Hi Karyn,

Those are great pictures! I haven't seen Bethany in years! And Jeremy too.

Hope all is well.
Elishia

www.flickr.com