July 7, 2008

Beautiful... again.

My rose garden is in full swing right now... I don't know much about roses, or gardening for that matter. However, for the last four years, I have done my best to keep this rose garden beautiful and happy... I may have found success.

Now... if I can just keep these guys from EATING my success! For most of the afternoon, these three young bucks (literally) camped out in our back yard, resting in the shade, nibbling on the apple trees, being our personal (gas-free) lawmowers. But, when it was time to move on, they started going through what THEY thought was a buffet line in my rose garden. Rick was able to shoo them away before too much damage, but darn it if I will let them ruin my flowers! Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

sooo...do you live at the zoo or the botanical gardens?

www.flickr.com