November 25, 2007

What are you thankful for...

As we sat around our table and asked that question of each other, here were the answers:

Rick: Wifey, family, a working back that we didn't have to pay for...

Karyn: Husband, two beautiful kids, nursing school...

Madisyn: Mommy and Daddy and Taylor and Cede (our dog)

Taylor: Bread

Rick: Taylor, are you thankful for anything else?

Taylor: Um... nope. Just bread. Black bread.


Enough said...


Oh, yeah, and we still don't know what he means by black bread.

2 comments:

Brian Bowker said...

That's funny!

One time when I was a little boy my mom gave me a long hug, and while she embraced me she said, "Brian, do you know how much I love you?"

And I replied, "Mom, do you know how much I love my dog?"

Little kids are nothing if not random.

LizaT said...

From a dark skinned lady, I'm glad he choose the "black bread!" Way to go, T!! :) That story is awesome! I love it!

www.flickr.com