November 29, 2008

Taylor

Well... it's been awhile since I last blogged. School is life right now. But I thought I'd post a few of the happenings over the last couple months to play catch up. This is Taylor's blog.

Taylor and his preschool class went on a field trip last month to Stoney Ridge Pumpkin Patch. It is a wonderful family-run farm that has pumpkins, christmas trees, hay rides, a dessert cafe, and a wonderful festive atmosphere. It is pricey if you go with your family ($10 just to get in), but with the school, it's better. It was a gorgeous day! Blues skies, 60-degree weather... perfect Fall day!

Each child gets to pick their own mini pumpkin. Taylor looks so tall in this picture.

They have the best desserts at this place. HUGE pumpkin pie pieces, fresh apple pie al-a-mode, caramel apples... so good.

They also have a huge apple orchard, so we decided to take a few home with us.


This is Audrey. She is Taylor's best friend at school. They really are pals. They are very similar in personality - introverted - so they get each other. They really are a cute pair, no?


Taylor is a big help around the house. Not a day goes by that he doesn't ask me I am going to vacuum. I got so tired of him asking me if I was going to vacuum, that I finally asked him if he was going to vacuum. So he did. And he does. He loves it. He has an affinity for vacuums. I can't explain it, but he loves them. More power to him.

He is also quite the mathematician. Here is a video of him playing his video game. He is kind of freaking me out! Should 4-year-olds be able to do this?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

He's a cutie. I love the pic of he and his gal pal hanging out of the truck window - adorable! And, he is very smart, Karyn! I am close and personal with a four year old that cannot add like that - wow!!! I am impressed!!! Hope your Thanksgiving was happy!

Jessica said...

my favorite, favorite one is of taylor and audrey in the truck. adorable!!!!! i love the one of him vaccuming. i remember you telling me about his obsession. well, someday his future wife will thank you! :)

www.flickr.com