December 2, 2006

Blogging? New to me...


I have never been a big writer. But I love keeping in touch with old friends and family I don't get to see very often, if ever. So this will have to be the next best thing! I will post every once in a while of the "goings on" of the Norris fam.

For now, life is busy. I am finishing another class next week (5 down, 1 to go), and will enjoy a much needed winter break. Going back to work has been quite a challenge. It's only a few nights a week, but it's a lot of work and time away from the family.

Maddie is growing like crazy! She looks forward to preschool three times a week, and her imagination is huge. She loves to play dress up, she lines her "little ponies" up to watch tv or listen to her talk, and she thought all the snow we had last week was the best present ever!

Taylor is getting more "boy" every day. He knows what he wants and doesn't want, loves playing with his trains and listens to music in his room whenever he can. He likes to sit on our lap and spell out his name on his magnadoodle. He is really smart and loves to do his ABCs and 123s. Choo Choo Soul and Little Einsteins are his favorite cartoons, and Charlie Brown Christmas will be in our DVD player until Dec. 26th! Check out some of the great snapshots of him this summer!

Rick is very busy! Between working at the church and playing in his band, KALUS, he doesn't have a lot of free time on his hands. Being the lead singer of the band has been a big change from sitting behind the drums. He is looking forward to a week long sabbatical in a couple weeks. Time away that is MUCH needed!

We love to keep up with everyone, so please feel free to write or comment. Check back often - I will do my best to keep up. We pray you are doing well and are looking forward to enjoying this wonderful Christmas season. Remember the Reason we celebrate! God Bless.

4 comments:

Brian Bowker said...

This is absolutely great, Karyn! Look at you; Only two posts and you already have a great looking blog! Keep it up!

LizaT said...

This is awesome! I love it, Karyn! You've been added to my "favorites" list so I can visit you every single day! :) -Liza

TheTaffs said...

Welcome to blogging! Your blog looks so cute. I just can't believe how big your kids are. They are darling!

rockstarmadness said...

Yay! This is nice to keep up with everyone! I'm glad you are doing well, and keep on plowin' through school, it will SO pay off!!! Hope to see you soon and Tomas says "hi!" -h

www.flickr.com